UTM 35 – is a race of ULTRA-TRAIL® MAŁOPOLSKA 2020
UTM 35 | REGISTER NOW! | REGULATIONS (PL) | REGULATIONS (ENG) | TABLE OF FEES | PROGRAM
- distance: acc. to ITRA 36,4 km,
- ascent/descent of: acc. to ITRA 1960 m +/-;
- 2 ITRA points, 2 UTMB points;
- limit of Participants: 100 ;
- time limit: 9 h;
- start and the finish line: Baza szkoleniowo-wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”; 34-734 Kasinka Mała, MAP;
- start: 30.05.2020 (Saturday), 8.00 AM;
- Event Office operating hours: 28.05.2020 (Thursday): 17.00 – 21.00, 29.05.2020 r. (Friday): 14.00 – 21.00;
- Event Office location: Szkoła Podstawowa nr 1 w Kasince Małej im. W. Broniewskiego, 34-734 Kasinka Mała 513, MAP
1 Control point and nutritious / water point:
Lubomir, ca. 21 km;
- ITRA map at tracedetrail.fr: MAP;
- You can download simplified (e.g. for Garmin devices) track of the race here: GPX.
- You can download detailed track of the race here: GPX (Please mind - during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 22.05.2020 or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognized as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed up to 3 days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.