WTM 35 – is a race of WINTER TRAIL MAŁOPOLSKA 2020
WTM 35 | REGISTER NOW! | REGULATION (PL) | REGULATIONS (ENG - soon) | TABLE OF FEES
- distance: circa 36 km;
- ascent/descent of: circa 1960 m +/ 1960 m-;
- 2 ITRA points, 2 UTMB points;
- limit of Participants: 100;
- time limit: 9 h;
- Event Office location: Szkoła Podstawowa nr 1 w Kasince Małej im. W. Broniewskiego, 34-734 Kasinka Mała 513, MAP;
- Event Office operating hours: ONLY 18.12.2020 (Friday): 16.00 – 22.00;
- You can authorize another person to pick up your bib pack – fill in the statement + authorization and give it to the person: DOWNLOAD;
- start and the finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND MAP;
- start: 19.12.2020 (Saturday), 8.30 AM.1 Control and nutritious / water point:
- Lubomir, ca. 21 km;
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 12.12.2020 or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognized as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed in three days from the date the application has been submitted, not later than 12.12.2020. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.