UTM 170 - 100 miles in Beskid Wyspowy and Gorce
UTM 170 (100 miles in Beskid Wyspowy and Gorce) – is a race of
UTM 170 | REGISTER NOW! | REGULATIONS (PL) | REGULATIONS (ENG) | TABLE OF FEES
- distance: circa 172 km;
- ascent/descent of: circa 8870 m +/ 8870 m -;
- 6 ITRA points, 6 UTMB points;
- limit of Participants: 80;
- time limit: 46 h;
- start and the finish line: Baza szkoleniowo-wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”; 34-734 Kasinka Mała, MAP;
- bib number and GPS tracker pick up and start:21.05.2021 (Friday), 16.00-18.00.
4 control points and nutritious / water points:
- Przełęcz Jaworzyce (pod Lubomirem) circa 21 km;
- Obidowa – circa 62 km;
- Zasadne – circa 112 km;
- Obidowa – circa 141 km
- You can download simplified (e.g. for Garmin devices) track of the race here: GPX.
- You can download detailed track of the race here: GPX (Please mind - during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 16.05.2021. or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognized as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed up to 3 days from the date the application has been submitted, but not later than 16.05.2021. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.