- distance: ca. 48 km;
- ascent/descent of: 2 500 m +/-;
- limit of participants: 300;
- time limit: 12h;
- event office, start & finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND, MAP;
- EVENT OFFICE operating hours: 15-12-2017, 4 PM – 8 PM and 16-12-2017, 6 AM – 7.30 AM;
- START: 16-12-2017, 8.00 AM;
- 3 ITRA POINTS and 3 UTMB® POINTS
- There will be 3 control points and nutritious / water points::
– Kasina Wielka;
– Pod Lubomirem;
- GPX courtesy of mapa-turystyczna.pl You can download track of the race here: GPX (please mind – during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
REGISTRATION AND FEES::
Registrations will be accepted until 9 December 2017. or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognised as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed not later than seven days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the event Organiser has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
The registration fee depends on time of registration and submission of the payment:
- until 30th June 2017: 125 zł
between 1st of July to 30th of September 2017: 150 zł
between 1st of September until 9th of December 2017: 180 zł
- 5 zl from every race entry will be submitted to charity (homeless animals) – “Człowiek zwierzakowi bratem” initiative.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.
- NRC film – at least 140 x 200 cm;
- personal cup;
- a minimum of one-litter water bottles or the skin,
- elastic bandage, sterile dressing;
- fully charged mobile phone;
- bib number;
- garbage bag provided by the Organizer;
- running bag or vest;
- accident insurance (NNW).
RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT WUTM 48:
- trekking poles /stick (telescopic or one piece once);
- money (to cover unexpected expenses);
- supply of food;
- anti-skidding shoes add-ons, crampons.