- distance: ca. 10 km;
- ascent/descent: 750 +/-;
- limit of participants: 300 people;
- time limit: 2 hours; there are no indirect limits;
- event office, start & finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND, MAP;
- start: 17.06.2018 (Sunday), 10:00 AM;
- You can download track of the race here: GPX (Please mind – during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate);
Control points and nutritious / water points:
- Mszana Dolna – control and water point;
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 06.06.2018. or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognised as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed between in seven days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
Fundacja 4 Alternatywy
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
Details to be provided on the transition: name of the race, name and surname, Date of Birth, example: UTM 10, John Smith, 1.01.1980
The registration fee depends on time of registration and submission of the payment:
- until 31.12.2017: 55 zł
- 1.01-31.03.2018: 65 zł
- 1.04 – 6.06.2018: 80 zł
5 zl from every race entry will be submitted to charity (homeless animals) – “Człowiek zwierzakowi bratem” initiative.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.
- NRC film – at least 140 x 200 cm,
- personal cup,
- elastic bandage, sterile dressing,
- fully charged mobile phone,
- start number provided by the organizer,
- trekking poles /stick (telescopic or one piece once),
- money (to cover unexpected expenses),