UTM 64 is a race of ULTRA-TRAIL® MAŁOPOLSKA 2018
- distance: ca. 64 km acc to ITRA;
- ascent/descent: 4 000 +/-;
- limit of participants: 200 people;
- time limit: 16 hours; there are indirect limits measured form the start time to the leaving the control point time;
- event office, start & finish line: Baza Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowa „Lubogoszcz”, 34-734 Kasinka Mała, POLAND, MAP;
- start: 16.06.2018 (Saturday), 3:00 AM;
- 4 ITRA points, 4 UTMB® points;
- International Trail Running Association: LINK;
- You can download track of the race here: GPX [ver. 06.06.2018] (Please mind – during the run use your experience and wisdom, even best prepared gpx track can be inaccurate).
Control points and nutritious / water points:
- Lubomir – control and nutritious / water point;
- Lubień – control and nutritious / water point;
- Rabka Zaryte – control and nutritious / water point, DROP BAG, time limit 10h (16.06.18, 1:00 PM - leaving the checkpoint).
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Registrations will be accepted until 06.06.2018. or until the date when the limit of participants has been met (the date of receipt of the joining fee decided about the acceptance on the event). Only appropriately filled application form and completed payment will be accepted and recognised as successful registration. The application from can be found on e-gepard.eu website. Payment should be completed between in seven days from the date the application has been submitted. Should there be no payment submitted within this timescale the even organisers has a right to remove the applicant from the registration list.
Fundacja 4 Alternatywy
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
Details to be provided on the transition: name of the race, name and surname, Date of Birth, example: UTM 64, John Smith, 1.01.1980
The registration fee depends on time of registration and submission of the payment:
- until 31.12.2017: 135 zł
- 1.01-31.03.2018: 160 zł
- 1.04 – 6.06.2018: 200 zł
5 zl from every race entry will be submitted to charity (homeless animals) – “Człowiek zwierzakowi bratem” initiative.
MANDATORY AND RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT
During the race each competitor must have mandatory equipment.
Equipment of all participants will be controlled at the registration office and will be selectively checked at the checkpoints and on the routes. No mandatory equipment will result in disqualification. Obligatory equipment is considered a necessary minimum, each and every participant must ensure that the equipment meets their needs.
- NRC film – at least 140 x 200 cm,
- personal cup,
- a minimum of one-litter water bottles or the skin,
- elastic bandage, sterile dressing,
- fully charged mobile phone,
- start number provided by the organizer,
- garbage bag provided by the organizer,
- running-bag or vest,
- trekking poles /stick (telescopic or one piece once),
- money (to cover unexpected expenses),
- supply of food.